With the start of this most unusual semester nearly upon us, I write to let you know you can see full details and connect with library services and people here: https://www.wesleyan.edu/libr/services.html
Changes for the fall semester include:
- Contactless request and pickup for circulating collections and ILL
- We can make arrangements to get books to you if you are studying remotely
- Course reserves fully online
- Special Collections & Archives open by appointment only
- Limited individual study seats, group study, and meeting rooms
As of this writing, we are planning on reopening both Olin and Science Libraries on August 24th for limited hours, with regular semester hours scheduled to begin August 31st. You are required to wear your mask and observe all campus social distancing guidelines when visiting or studying in the libraries.
I also invite you to join the library in our on-going work towards building and sustaining an antiracist environment. You can see our action steps here: http://wescollections.blogs-staging.wesleyan.edu/2020/06/16/black-lives-matter-a-message-from-the-wesleyan-university-library/.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon, both on campus and online.
-Andrew White, University Librarian