National Organization for the Professional Advancement of Black Chemists and Chemical Engineers
The Early Bird Deadline has been extended! Don’t miss out. Register
- A Virtual Career & Academic Fair where attendees can meet one-on-one with employers, including DuPont, GSK, 3M, and Colgate, as well as universities including MIT, University of California, Berkeley and more
- The Planning Team has announced the addition of a new session, “Conversations with NSF” highlighting opportunities for students and professionals through the National Science Foundation. New sponsors/exhibitors include SC Johnson, Princeton, Yale and More.
- Crash Course in Interviewing and Negotiating
- Choosing Your Research Home
- Applying for Fellowships
- Bridging Grad School and Career
- Acing the Interview
- Imposter Syndrome, Wellness and Work Productivity
- AAAS Science and Technology Fellowship
- The Master Scientist Series
- Covid-19 and Race
- Technical Poster Presentations
- Mentoring and Networking
The registration rates are just $25 for students/retirees and $50 for professionals. This includes access to monthly online content and webinars through March 31. For more information, visit www.nobcche.org or email email@example.com.